Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are there brushes that get hot || Straightening hair - Combing?

Hello,



I just got thermal straighting.



It was all nice and straight, and thin, the hair stand.



I just washed it today.



And now, my hair is kind of waxy, and not really pin straight everywhere. My ends kind of wave and near my roots kind of do the same.



If I part my hair down the middel. And flat iron by wavy bangs, and then brush forwards that is fixed. But I think I need some more hair tools.



Do they have something like a brush or comb that you can heat that you can brush with that will straighten your hair? Like I would need to comb my sides a little because they fluff out and I would need to do the back part of my head where my hear ends. It's kind of wavy and such.



I really just want pin straight hair like I had when I left the salon.



Are there brushes that get hot || Straightening hair - Combing?

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for...



but this site has some brushes.. for very cheap prices.



I would suggest to read the reviews.



http://www.folica.com/Hair_Strai_152_1.h...



Sorry if that isn't what you meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment