Sunday, July 26, 2009

What do i do with my silky straight hair?

hey....i ve got silky straight hair.....i love my hair but my hair is very difficult to style because they are pretty soft and they remain on my forehead....i just cannot comb my hair because they return to their initial position immidiately..also when i shampoo my hair my hair, they occupy a lot of volume, n my head looks large .....i dont wana use a gel or anything.....the lenght of my hair is Medium.....



What do i do with my silky straight hair?

maybe some layers to make it more bulky, i think shorter hair may be more manageable too?



What do i do with my silky straight hair?

you don't have to use gel. if your hair is super fine you should stay away from heavy conditioners. there are products out there that can help, i don't know of any from the drugstore, but salon products i do, but i can't suggest anything from lack of info on your hair so e-mail me and i will help give me more to go with

No comments:

Post a Comment