Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is a good curling gel/spray that wont make my hair crunchy?

I have long hair that is naturally wavy. But the waves are really funky and weird looking so usually I straighten it because it is easier to straighten it than curl it and I can comb it without it frizzing. But I really want to take advantage of my natural wave and try to create some curls that are more consistent. I can blow dry my hair with a product while scrunching and I do get beautiful, albeit wild curls. The problem? I hate the nasty crunchy feel that most curl products have and they are so rigid that I can't comb my hair without it quickly going from curly to ugly and frizzy. This is a problem since like I said, the curls I do achieve are crazy. I look like a bush person. I need something I can comb through that wont let the curl turn to frizz at the slightest touch or feel nasty.



What is a good curling gel/spray that wont make my hair crunchy?

Aussie



What is a good curling gel/spray that wont make my hair crunchy?

Curl Keeper by Curly Hair Solutions and Jessicurl Confident Coils both give me curl with no crunch. I have to purchase these online but both are well worth it. I think the key to gels is applying it to your hair when it is DRIPPING wet in the shower then using a microfiber towel. I try not to touch my hair at all while it is drying which also helps with the frizz factor. There are tons of tips at naturallycurly.com that may work for you.



What is a good curling gel/spray that wont make my hair crunchy?

Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Curl Creme. I suggest using the shampoo and conditioner as well. it's made with an ingredient that enhances your curl pattern. it keeps it all soft and sexy like.



the best.



air dry your curls, or use a diffuser. once dry, keep your hands out of it! that's when the frizz happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment