Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have a short hair comb?

I have a short hair comb about 4" long and the teeth are spread a little bit too far apart,i want to order one especially for my type of hair,



now,



what is the space called between the teeth ,my granma told me that it is not a gap because, they are joined at the top and for it to be a gap there must be a space at both ends,



so what is it called



I have a short hair comb?

you can order special hair combs? wow who knew



I have a short hair comb?

wierd teeth..lol, jk...its basically a gap...ask your dentist when you visit..but usually the gap closes up when you get older...



and a short hair comb (lol...) just get a frikin comb that is for short hair or whatever.. you could basically find one at cvs...you dont usually order combs...lol..your a man...NOT A WOMAN...MEN (well most men) dont care about there hair...to be a ordering a special one for there hair..so..{:



i hope i wasnt mean at all by saying that..eh..okay i was...anyway..hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment