Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

My hair is dirty blonde, thick, and really annoying. It poofs out all stupidly, and when I put it into a ponytail it looks like...a broom or something. EVen when I get the split ends cut off it still looks stupid.



It is naturally wavy, but I straighten it...which tends to make it less poofy. I also use straightening gel, and tend to usually comb my hair instead of brush it when I get out of the shower.



Still. Is there any way I can make my hair less poofy, and more silky and straight?



Are there any tips for preventing split ends?



All help is appreciated - thank you. :]



I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

if u want a quick fix u could get it rebonded at a salon or try the hair relaxation. many salons also offer different treatments for hair.



i recommend using pantene and biolage products because they helped my hair get really silky. ur straightener might also be causing some problems...if its cheap(or not ceramic)it will dry out ur hair. get a chi-its expensive but its the best. try not to straighten everyday because heat will damage it no matter how good the straightener is.



I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

Hair thinning products



I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

well... my hair used to be all poofy and reall thick and sooo annoying! but then i went to a hairdesser...and he thinned out my hair, and gave me long layers and angles...it looks really good! he also told me to use Redken Clear Moisture shampoo and conditioner, they also make a straightening gel... stop with the hot iron straightening, it ruins your hair!



hope i helped!!!



xoxo



I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

Use a flat iron on it, but be sure to put some oil in it first to help protect your hair against the damage.



I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

heres what i do, because me and u have the same hair but mine is brown.



got get your hair thinned out and get the dead ends cut off. get garnier fructics shampoo plus conditioner. get the kind with the blue dot that says helps prevent split ends and helps hair growth + frizz



good luck!!



I have annoying, thick hair that is too poofy for my liking. How do I make it look better?

hmmmm you could get it cut, to suit your face, or layer it. I suggest using shampoos and conditioners that will make it sleek, like Smooth and Sleek from Pantene, in shampoo and conditioner. don't use a hairdryer - I find it makes hair more poofy. instead just comb it straight and sit with it in front of a fan until it drys, combing it through until it's dry. make sure you dry thoroughly with a towel after showers and stuff. you could braid it, put it up in a chignon, curl it, braid it then put it up, french braid it, tuck it up in a bun, pile it on top of your head with a clip...lol im outta ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment