Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How to change the natural texture of your hair?

I've heard that people with curly hair comb their hair daily and it turns straight. And I use to have wavy hair but i twisted and twirled my hair so much that that part turned frizzy and curly.



So, if anybody has the research skills, please answer my question. I don't want to change it temporarily, I want to change the natural growing hair to straight. First, let me say that curly hair has curled up hair bulbs and straight and wavy hair has straight up hair bulbs.Heres an idea i have but i don't know if it will work: The tooth of the comb or brush will change the hair bulb and the new hair that grows will change according to what the hair bulb changes. So what kind of tooth should i use to change the bulb when i comb my hair? Please don't give me some funny answer.



How to change the natural texture of your hair?

unfortunately, that's what you have.



you gatta use chemical to make your hair straight, but you cannot change it what coming from underneath.



there are many reason why hair is curly, like, hair is not round (cross section), hair roots is not straight or it has steep angle etc etc. Hair bulb located bottom part of the roots, its underneath of your scalp. comb cannot change it.



How to change the natural texture of your hair?

Im not 100% sure about this; but I have heard it works..brush out the waves everyday and your waves will naturally wear out. hope this help...

No comments:

Post a Comment