Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I's been using GROGANIC's and had hair in twist. Now my scalp itches often. Does itch mean

I have been using GROGANIC's products for about a month now.



Click here to see site ---%26gt; http://www.groganics.com/html/online_sto...



I use the 2-A-Day Healthy Hair Vitamin and Daily Topical Scalp Gel on a daily baisis. I also use the Deep Freeze Follicle Cleanser Scalp Absorbent Shampoo and Deep Freeze Scalp Stimulant Conditioner every week. My hair is about 2 inches long and I am growing it out to get cornrows. I let my GF put my hair in pig tails and they were tight. Not too tight but it felt fine. We took them out and combed my hair but the last few days I have been getting itching of the scalp. It is a good itch though. It feels good when I scratch. It does not hurt, my hair does not come out and nore is my scalp flaky, rashy or dry. Does an itchy healthy scalp mean that my hair is growing? Also has anyone else used Groganic products. I have gotten good results so for from it.



I's been using GROGANIC's and had hair in twist. Now my scalp itches often. Does itch mean my hair growing?

I checked out the link you provided and there are more products there to control itching than for growing hair. I would say the multiple products you are using daily are the problem. Especially the one with salicylic acid, which is well known to cause dry skin and occasionally irritation. Instead of using them all at the same time, pick one per week and see how you react to it. That way you can see if one individual product is the culprit or combining the products is what is giving you problems. An itchy scalp indicates problems, not hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment