Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair combing??

Is there anyone else out there who thinks this new trend of the "Uncombed look" makes it look like you are just TOO LAZY to use a comb???? I think it makes people look like bums!!!



I think it looks like you just had a quickie or just got out of bed!!!



Hair combing??

I dont know I have so little that I just use a wash rag as a comb.



Hair combing??

Not attractive and these models on tv who haven't shaved for a couple days are unattractive too.



Hair combing??

I am all for easy and care free, but got to agree with you on this one. I have unfortunate hair that almost always looks llike I just slid out of bed. Check this out, they are promoting this "trend" on Saturday morning cartoons, calling it bed head. I am afraid we are going to see a whole lot more of this mess before we see it go away. I kind of like it that I am in fashion for once!!!! LOL



Hair combing??

It goes along with the clothes, they look like something I would throw out. The hair and the clothes together make them look like street people.



Hair combing??

there is No trend of the uncombed look. the people you are seeing really are too lazy, or are unable to manage their own hair for other reasons.



Hair combing??

as long as it's not GREASYY!



Hair combing??

thats the new look...same thing as why did ppl want teased hair back then???

No comments:

Post a Comment