Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am growing my hair out. How long should your bangs be before when you comb your hair it stays back

When I comb my hair back it just goes foward after it dries out. How long does your hair have to be for you to just wear it back and for your hair to stay that way?



I am growing my hair out. How long should your bangs be before when you comb your hair it stays back natural.

You have to train your hair to do that. The hair in the front of your head naturally grows forward so it wants to lay that way. If you want your hair to stay back then you can train your hair by brushing/combing your hair back to how you want it. Also helps if you blow dry it in the direction you want it to go. It will take some time but it does work.



I am growing my hair out. How long should your bangs be before when you comb your hair it stays back natural.

three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment