Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's a relatively simple, yet elegant, way to put my hair up?

I'm a stay-at-home mom and usually just put my hair in a ponytail and forget about it. However, my husband and I are going out for a fancy dinner for our anniversary. I have the dress, the shoes, the jewelry...but I don't know how to do my hair. I bought a hair comb with rhinestones (about 4 inches long) that I'd like to use, but although I've been experimenting with it, I can't figure out how to do anything myself that looks nice. Suggestions with step-by-step instructions would be appreciated. My hair is an inch or two past shoulder length.



What's a relatively simple, yet elegant, way to put my hair up?

Your hair is perfect for a french twist.



Purchase one of those hair comb clips (medium). Black or tortoise shell, not white.



Gather your hair at the back of your neck as if you're putting it in a pony tail. While you've got a hold of it, twist it around (at the base of your skull) like 3 or 4 times.



In a final twisting motion, bring the gathered hair up vertically against your head and hold in place with your comb clip. After a few tries you should get the hang of this hairdo.



You can also pull out a few strands of hair in front of your ears or at the back of your neck for a whispy look.



What's a relatively simple, yet elegant, way to put my hair up?

a loose pony tail or bun. Curl the ends with a curling iron. It's fun and easy, yet elegant and playful!



What's a relatively simple, yet elegant, way to put my hair up?

u can put it half up and curl the ends with curl iron



its just like putting ur hair in a ponytail put putting the top half up and leaving the bottom half down the part that is in the ponytail u can curl the ends

No comments:

Post a Comment