Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can anyone help me with my crazy hair!!??

My hair is naturally curly and I love it!! I comb my hair when wet and it works for me and I have tammed hair and its ok! But when i go back to school I want to have some cute hairstyles like veryday have my hair different i know you can't do much with curly hair as much as straight. but it seemed like last year everyday it was just in a ponytail. I'm going to be a freshman and have a new start! Can anybody help me find cute ways to do my hair!! Thank you so much for all your help!! Hope you ahve a great day! Thanks!



Can anyone help me with my crazy hair!!??

get a CHI straightner



Can anyone help me with my crazy hair!!??

I have curly hair, too, and what works for me is putting my hair in a high ponytail and [if you have bangs] pulling them on the top of my head into a little bump like your picture. Or when it's tame, I take it into two low pigtails. If my hair is really dry or crazyy, I usually pull it into a high bun on the top of my head and pull my bangs back, or leave my bangs down and straighten them. You can also try making a messy bun. It all works for me! = ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment