Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everytime i bursh or comb my hair, it comes out.. What's the prob.?

OK it all started when i spend the night over my cousin house, and i didn't have my scarf to tie around my head so i slept on the pillow. Then the next day i comb my hair into a ponytail and it was shedding really bad. I mean a lot,I was on my period that day.Then i went back home and tied my hair and slept on a silky pillow and then i brush my hair the next day -n- it did the same thing.. So today i tried to put water in it, then it still did it, so i put oil in it -n- it because i figure it was that.



* What is up w/ my hair?



* Is it because of my period?



Everytime i bursh or comb my hair, it comes out.. What's the prob.?

it could be because your hair is growing...hair sheds as it grows



some of your hair could have gotten some split ends because of the pillow you slept on



just wait a week to see what happens...it's probably nothing serious



Everytime i bursh or comb my hair, it comes out.. What's the prob.?

periods have nothing to do with that.Sometimes it can be shedding...If you use stuff that's harmful spray or hair dyes,you should stop doing that cause that can cause hair loss.



alana:)



Everytime i bursh or comb my hair, it comes out.. What's the prob.?

No, it's not your period. I don't need to tell you to not to sleep on a cotton pillow since I see you already know that. When your hair sheds like that, you need to give your hair a really good shampoo and deep conditioning. My hair usually sheds a lot when I need to shampoo and deep condition my hair again. After you do that, make sure to apply a good leave in conditioner and try to let your hair air dry in some braids. That way, you can cut down the damage caused by blow drying. When your hair is dry, make sure you apply some type of heat protectant such as a cream, oil, serum, or silicone spray before you flat iron and/or curl your hair. In the future, make sure you always have your scarf with you because you just never know when you might need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment