Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats the best care for Afro hair? can any one help me out ?i've?

i'm having some hair problems. i use 'africa best stimulating shampoo' i really like it and it makes my hair soft but when i their cholestrol tea tree oil conditoner it breaks my hair. so i use african pride oil instead of conditioner which keeps my hair moist . i use african pride magical gro on my scalp still is dry, flaky and itchy. plus when i comb my hair it starts to break off :(



how can i stop breakage, dryness. and matain healthy hair (its always in cainrows so i do use african pride braid spray )



i listed the things i use so some of you might know it i hope i made the question clear.



Whats the best care for Afro hair? can any one help me out ?i've?

Maybe your corn rows are too tight causing the breakage,and are you using any synthetic hair to hold the braids? Make sure all of the shampoo is washed out too, that could be some of the dryness and itching you are having. Also try a waterbase conditioner and use petrolatum based conditioners less as tehy tend to build up over time and now allow your scalp to breathe.



Whats the best care for Afro hair? can any one help me out ?i've?

i use vo5 conditioner to cowash (conditioner wash), condition with cantu shea butter conditioner, i wash my hair with shampoo only once a month with cantu shea butter shampoo, i deep condition my hair with organic root stimulator's replenishing pak once or twice a week, and i use shea butter, jojoba oil %26amp; olive oil as a leave in conditioner - all of this keeps my hair moisturized...i also use coconut oil on my hair at night and use organic root stimulator's carrot oil on my scalp - the carrot oil really stopped my hair from shedding and it is nice and healthy now...you really have to find a routine that is best for your hair by trial and error, go to www.motowngirl.com for some more ideas on products you can use

No comments:

Post a Comment