Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a hair question?

everytime I take a shower or I comb my hair I notice large clumps of my hair fall out and I hate it! I have medium length blonde hair and it's thick, someone help me! Should I get a haircut or ask my dad to buy different hair products? =(



I have a hair question?

A person looses so much hair everyday--it's a fact. Your hair is continually growing in. It is natural--don't worry about it if you are healthy overall.



I have a hair question?

yes get a hair cut



I have a hair question?

Are you anorexic?



*that would explain it



I have a hair question?

go to a salon and tell themwat is hapening if u want to really find the problem show them how much hair comes out



I have a hair question?

If ur using pantiene ..then its definately the shampoo cuz i know too people whose hair is thinning cuz of it....If not I suggest get new products like john frieda like frizz-ease or the shampoo for blondes by john frieda



I have a hair question?

How big are the clumps? I have really thick hair too and its blonde ( I dye it a lot...maybe too much) and it falls out a lot. Try getting a better conditionner or go see someone about if it really worries you.



I have a hair question?

Who cares



I have a hair question?

That is a serious problem!!!I think i know what it is but i don't want to get anyone worked up over my theories talk to your dad and possibly a hair stylist and if this progresses talk 2 a doctor! Hope this helps!!!!



I have a hair question?

i had that problem. my hair is very thick, and before i got my hair cut short, clumps of it would fall out all the time. this really did not happen before i got my hair treated. i think that may be what caused it. cutting my hair short cured mine, but other than that i really don't know. you should probably talk to who ever cuts your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment