Sunday, July 26, 2009

What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

The past month or so, I've realized my hair has been thinning and slowly falling out. Sounds normal for some people, except....im only 14!!!! last time i checked, this isnt normal. I haven't put any chemicals in it. I used to wash my hair every day, but then my mom said it was bad, and your hair starts to dry out. so ive been washing it less and puting conditioner in it. and its soft and mosturized, but whenever i comb my hair, or wash it in the shower, i see hair fall out. its really gradual, but is there anything i can do to naturally stop it, or make it grow back? I really dont want to be bald at 16. Thanks



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

you might have premature hair loss. when you lose a lot of weight that also results in your hair thinning out.ask your doctor about it NOW before your bald jk! there are plenty of things you can do to grow your hair back but unfortunatly i dont know them. just go see your doc and he'll prescribe sumthin for you. GOOD LUCK!



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure this is normal.



Girls' hair falls out when they brush it, and there aren't many bald girls around.



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

It's normal to lose a few hundred strands of hair per day, so don't worry. Unless it's coming out in clumps you're not going bald.



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

if you saw how much hair i lost in one day you'd think i was going bald.



i wash my hair everyday and have dyed way to many times already this year.



i'm pretty sure you'll be fine especially if i am.



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

You can always buy a wig!



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

Go to a doctor and make sure there isn't something else going on with your body. Sometimes hair loss is a sign of another problem. If you check out ok, maybe go to a dermatologist.



I'd hate to see a 14 year old using Rogaine or something, but sadly, some people lose hair at a young age. I had a friend who was really noticeably balding on top at only 22. He started to pretty much shave because his hair was so thin it was transparent.



I really hope that's not what you're going through.



Good luck!



What's happening with my hair?!?!?!?

Make sure you are eating a well balanced diet and are getting all the B vitamin that you should. Get all the dairy you should every day. Poor nutrition makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment