Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Garnier "Color Breaks" hair dye? I NEED HELP!?

The box says: start with unwashed, dampened, towel ried hair, comb into usual style. Put opn gloves provided. Mix the mix. Then it tells how to apply it. I dye my own hair all the time, so I know a lot about at home dying. But I have NEVER come across a kit that calls for having wet hair while dying it? Has anyone else used this product before? I just want to know if this is a misprint or if this is actually how you use the product. If no one knows im going to call the 800 number to be sure. Thanks for your help! jerr.



Garnier "Color Breaks" hair dye? I NEED HELP!?

I used it but my hair was dry and it turned out ok



Garnier "Color Breaks" hair dye? I NEED HELP!?

I've no idea why the instructions would say to start with dampened hair. Like you, I've never seen this in hair dye instructions. However, I will say that I think it's a bad idea to have damp hair before applying hair dye because it will dilute the dye and also if hair has absorbed water, it will absorb less of the dye. You might end up with uneven color, less color, and/or color that won't last as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment