Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

My husband has a bald spot on top, and he gels his hair and combs it back reminds me of "einstein" He say's. It's not offensive to call him that because Einstein was smart. He said "Well everyone at work likes it" i told him "Whos opinion matters theirs or your wifes?" he still did it this morning and it pisses me off that he wont listen to me.



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

my hubby wears a baseball cap all the time and i feel like it's time for that thing to go he's in his mid fortys for crying out loud! and i like the way he looks without one! he is starting to lose his hair and always says he's going to shave it ALL off once it gets to a certain point. he's not the type to look good with a shaved head, some men just cannot carry that look. anyhow, it's his head and hair what can i do? as for you positive reinforcement always works better than negative so the next time he doesn't have gel in his hair run your fingers through it, tell him how sexy you think he looks and give him a big kiss. maybe he'll get the hint!



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

I can see why you would be hurt and frustrated by that. Maybe he could agree not to wear the gel on the weekends or when he's home with you? Introduce him to mousse and compromise on the hair gel ;-) Report It



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

Tell him it looks dorky and you wouldn't say anything if you didn't want him to be laughed at. Also take a photo of him with this new stupid look and show him what everyone else sees. He is going bald for God sakes, he needs to know, it is obvious and to be proud of who he is.



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

I dont have a husband.. but if I did, Id let him wear his hair how ever he wanted.



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

You just made me very thankful for my husband. He asks and follows through on my advice and preferences for his hairstyles most of the time. He wore it long for a few years while I prefer shorter hair on men, but he still kept it cut and styled in a manner I found attractive. I'm the only person he is really seeking to impress so my opinion counts for more than anyone else's!



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

Well... Do you or would you take advice from him on how to do your hair? Even if you thought and all your girlfriends thought it your cut was the best style ever? Maybe this bald spot is a new thing? My husband if very sensitive about his hair starting to grey. Maybe yours is going through a bad, "Where the **** is my hair" stage. Try doing his hair for him, ask as a favor to you. Good Luck!



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

I'm lucky if my guy will brush his hair!



Although he does swear to me that the minute he starts to bald, he'll shave it all off. MEN!! They call us melodramatic!



Does your husband comb his hair a way that drives you nuts?

I think its kinda funny like Einstein you say? Come on thats funny. I think that you should just laugh it off. If you just like don't care about his feelings or your marriage at all then go ahead and say something and express all your anger at the top of your lungs. I'm telling you hes not doing it intentionally to piss you off. What I would do is just kinda smirk or almost unnoticeably giggle whenever it gets quiet and your looking at his hair, subtle hints, and he will take the hint. If he is like really protective over this, I wouldn't bug him about it. Its hard to change someones mind once its set, and it will likely just turn into something HUGE. Hope you try out my advice and I hope it works. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment