Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 & 1/2" hair clipper comb? Does it exist?

Well I have 1" 2" 3" and 4" hair combs for my clipper, and usually when I cut my hair I do about a three. It seems though that the sweet spot for me is at about three and a half inches and 4" just doesn't work out the same way.



Is there anywhere where I could find a clipper like this? Online? Do they even exist?



Thanks.



3 %26amp; 1/2" hair clipper comb? Does it exist?

I don't know if you are familiar with hair clippers. Basically to get a 3 1/2 (using the guard labeled 3) you put the little black k lever, ususally on the left side, down. You put the number 3 guard on and then put the arm down. When you move the arm up you get a three (taking off more hair).



http://www.beststuff.co.uk/images/wahl_p...



Moving the arm up and down helps with blending. Say you use a 3 on the back and sides and you want to blend the line in a little more. You can move the arm down and then LIGHTLY go over the line. And if you still see a line go up to a number 4 guard and you should be ok.



3 %26amp; 1/2" hair clipper comb? Does it exist?

You can make your clippers 3 and a half, just push the little black lever on the side down... it adjust from 0 to 1/2, , so slap on your number 3 and push the lever down and you got it....

1 comment:

  1. Where do you get clipper combs that are 3" and 4"? Ive looked everywhere!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete