Thursday, July 23, 2009

I want to open a beauty supply store, I was wondering where i get all the products, like hair&ha

I need to find out where to order products from such as hair,Combs,hair products like isoplus,motions,afrian pride. I will need to buy in bulk and at a wholesale price.If you have any experience in this business please help a young entreprenuer.



I want to open a beauty supply store, I was wondering where i get all the products, like hair%26amp;hair products.?

if u want to poen up a hair salon, there are people whom u talk to to get such things as perms, shampoo, conditioner, blowdryers, and things like that. Sally beauty supply is the best place or fanmart. anywhere like that is good.



I want to open a beauty supply store, I was wondering where i get all the products, like hair%26amp;hair products.?

I love natural hair. Some times I want a straight look. I am using bodiphier.www.freshlookhair is the website. It閳ユ獨 a natural relaxer that閳ユ獨 made out on vitamins, minerals, water, and etc.. I love it because it doesn閳ユ獩 burn, and no chemicals is added. It閳ユ獨 self neutralize. I can scratch my hair the same day and not worry about burns. It閳ユ獨 super soft. It doesn閳ユ獩 break the bonds in your hair. It causes your hair to straighten by 85% which allows you to keep your natural hair texture. You can wear your natural hair because bodiphier loosens the bonds in your hair instead of breaking them like traditional perms and relaxers. Say goodbye to split ends because my hair is healthy. If I want to wear a straight look, just blow dry and press your hair. It閳ユ獨 very silky when you go for the straight look. It will not frizz up in humidity. I am taking hair vitamins, natural relaxers, and natural products like jojoba oil. I plan to try products like carols daughter for my hair www.carolsdaughter.com



I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:



閳?Faster hair growth



閳?Healthy Hair



閳?Stronger hair



閳?Improved hair manageability



閳?It can help heal damaged hair breakage



閳?It can increase the black hair growth rate



閳?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers



閳?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides.



It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.



It also contains biotin. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. I love this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.



I want to open a beauty supply store, I was wondering where i get all the products, like hair%26amp;hair products.?

Go to the nearest saloon and ask,how and where they get those supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment