Thursday, July 23, 2009

What products should I use to protect my curly and colored hair? Any special techniques, products?

I'm mixed African American and P. Rican. I have natural dark brown curly/wavy long hair. About 4 months ago, I dyed my hair two colors(a copper(blondish) and lava red). I wanted something new. I didn't want to bleach my hair, but I believe my hair was bleached just to acheive the copper color in the middle. Now, I really take extra care of my hair, but everytime I comb it, hair comes out. Or, at times hair will just kink up at the ends and come out. It's not coming out in globs, but luckily my hair color is growing back very quickly. I just want advice on hair to keep my hair from coming out and stay healthy and strong



What products should I use to protect my curly and colored hair? Any special techniques, products?

sun silk. the green 1. it works a treat. i have really curly hair too

No comments:

Post a Comment