Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does hair cutting comb work?

Hi, I have seen it in the stores once, and it was made for men.



It's a comb that automatically cuts you're hair to the length you want it. Ya just adjust the length.



Has anyone tried it, and do you know if it works?



I wonder if the one that's made for guys would work for women.



Everytime I go to the stylist, they burn up my hair and scalp. It took alot to bind it back together. Don't want it to happen again. Also, I am not ready to let them sell me a haircoloring again. Not even the roots, esp. not, cause I want to give them a rest.



Does hair cutting comb work?

Get a gay guy. They are the best stylists.



As for the comb, I would recomend staying away from it. Those things never work right. My friend ruinined his hair with one of those really bad. He kept angling it wrong, so everythign was a different length even though he didnt change the settings on it. Its too bad too, becasue he was really hot before he did that.



Does hair cutting comb work?

i wouldnt try it until u have a friend that has tried it. If the stylist keeps messing up go to a different stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment