Thursday, July 23, 2009

Black Hair Products For Hot Comb?

I get my hair hot comb.I would like to know any hair products(shampoo,grease,creme etc) which will give me more healthy and longer hair. cause now i use bronner bros grease, but i need to be using some grease which is good for hot comb.so my hair can stop breaking off. if u know anything please tell me thanks...



Black Hair Products For Hot Comb?

The grease builds up in the hair and causes the breakage. Your hair needs a cleanse. Deep conditioning treatment. deep cleanse shampoo then a repair treatment then a deep conditioner bag it and put it under the dryer for 30 minutes. rinse then a sealing conditioner. Try using a straightening cream and shine before blowdrying and hot combing.



Black Hair Products For Hot Comb?

Your actually frying your hair when you apply grease to it while using a hot comb. I apply an oil to it after I pressed my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment