Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is a good product for lose of hair?

I am not balding or anything like that but I have been noticing that more than the normal amount of hair falls off when I shower and when I comb my hair.



What is a good product for lose of hair?

try wildhair growth,worked for me



What is a good product for lose of hair?

Are you stressed out a lot, or a worrier lately. I know this sounds silly but my fiance's mom says the green palmolive works if you use a little like shampoo. Maybe b/c it's basically a degreaser and maybe it removes sebum build-up on your scalp and allows plugged pores to grow hair better or again. beats me ....but she said she knew someone that used it and helped her.



What is a good product for lose of hair?

on average 80 hairs a day will fall out and regenerate themselves. if you don't brush your hair out beforeI'mtting in the shower you will probably notice what came out of your head but didn't fall out of 'the nest' during the night.



if you've been growing your hair out each hair is longer making it appear as if you are loosing more than you actually are.



there is a product line out there for fine and thinning hair but right now i can't think of the name ( and i'm a professional hair stylist ) but you must be careful - the one thing they (professionals) won't tell you is that you will 'grow hair' where you don't want it - your BACK- if you use it in the shower. it doesn't grow hair on your back, but it will make them appear fuller, thicker, and darker.



What is a good product for lose of hair?

eat a healthy diet, thats all the more importanmt for healty hain, more proteins



What is a good product for lose of hair?

I would advise you use a professional product sold at hair salons. Redken and Eufora are good shampoos and conditioners. Are you stressing out a lot? If you are, I would suggest you try to stop because that makes your hair weak! Avoid chemical treatments on your hair, like dyes, highlights, perms, relaxers, and hot styling tools. They often make the hair brittle and dry and you might even lose hair. Take hair nutrients. I recommend Shen Min's Hair Nutrient. It is a very high quality product and it makes the hair very strong. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment