Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am vein when it comes to my hair ! Help?

I am a guy who spends way too much time in the mirror primping with my hair and making sure that every strand is in place . This has caused me to be late for work on several occasions . I check my hair in the mirror often throughout the day .



Would it be a good idea for me to just wake up in the morning and comb my hair without even looking in the mirror , and then just mentally assume that it looks okay ?



I am vein when it comes to my hair ! Help?

Vain, not vein ;)



If you're checking that often, it's gone beyond vanity and into obsessive-compulsive behavior.



Look at the rest of your day and see if you have other such repetitive behaviors and look into it.



I am vein when it comes to my hair ! Help?

i know you are not black, with blue eye and blond hair, if you are you have some identity issues,and your ugly anywasys so dont even bother looking in the mirror before you leave out



I am vein when it comes to my hair ! Help?

sounds to me like ur self conscious but im not saying thats a bad thing! at least u look good!



I am vein when it comes to my hair ! Help?

yeah good idea. but maybe you should try a new style. tell your stylist about your problem. they'll come up with a style that stays in place and always looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment