Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to comb your hair back! like my avatar!!?

Im 15 and a male i don't have gel and a hairdryer. I have hair spray and mousse and My hair is 40 mm long and every time i comb my hair back and put hair spray and mousse it just gets puffy it only works a little.



How to comb your hair back! like my avatar!!?

You need to either mixed the mouse and hairspray together into your hands first and then run through hair, or visit and store and get some flexible gel or pomade.



How to comb your hair back! like my avatar!!?

Take a trip to the dollar store %26amp; buy some gel.That will keep your hair from getting puffy.



How to comb your hair back! like my avatar!!?

mousse is supposed to make it fluffy, try hair grease or pommade if they make it, like on o brother where art thou, that's what they used in the 3os when that was trendy.



How to comb your hair back! like my avatar!!?

You need gel, mousse is not enough to hold it back. Try Bed Head, Got 2 B Glued or something like that.



How to comb your hair back! like my avatar!!?

a comb and hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment