Saturday, August 1, 2009

Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

I have straight long brown hair. it's kind of thick but not really. i really hate it sometimes! the thing that bothers me is the fact that my hair gets knots and gets really frizzy in a matter of minutes. for example, i comb my hair to satisfaction, and in a matter of minutes it gets knots and ugggh!



do you guys have any tips??? like how to keep it flat, not make it frizz, but still make it look healthy??? thanks SOOOO much!!!! :) :) 閳?br>Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?



My hair is wavy and gets frizzy really easily as well as being kind of thick.



Always use conditioner when you wash your hair - it reduces frizz and makes it easier to comb out tangles. I also find that using a leave in conditioner works quite well for making it stay nice and flat and unfrizzy and tangle-free as well (you only need a little bit - you just get a 5c coin sized amount on your hand and then rub your hands together before putting it through your hair).



Another thing to try if you are having major issues with your hair not sitting straight try some mousse. It really helps me when I am wanting to leave my hair out but it is not staying so it sits nicely. The mousse helps it stay in place without looking icky (as long as you don't use too much).



I hope that helps and good luck! : )



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

long layers ...



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

Use conditioner or use a brush instead of a comb. That is all I can think of



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

i don't have hair!!!!!!!



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

Dip it in rubbing alcohol and then light it on fire.



Works like a charm.



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

Try this:



When you comb your hair, do it in the shower with a wide toothed comb and conditioner (make it a thick formula like those meant for color-treated hair, even if you haven't dyed your hair trust me on this one). This will keep static from affecting it, and will make sure you leave your conditioner on for a few more minutes to weigh it down and make it all around healthier.



Stay away from flat-irons, blow dryers, and any non-nourishing product. This will damage your hair and make it frizz even more!



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

okkk well i have hair just like u



what i do is i wash my hair with both shampoo



and conditioner



immeditly after that



comb ur hair,



then take a blow dryer and dry ur hair in small small layers



start with the bottom backside of ur head and take a couple strands of hair and dry



* do it various times



and cont untill u get to the top



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

um well I had basically the same hair type as you (but I cut my hair to medium length and got layers) the lady I went to said my hair got nappy because it was all one length so layers would help and for frizziness try tresseme anti frizz secret and to keep your hair flat get a good straightner (even though ypur hair is already straight) hope that helps :D



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

get infusim 23...i only use the leave in conditioner..but u can use the shampoo and conditioner if u want.it has 23 vitamin and it makes your smooth.light weight.and its liquidy.it helps dry and damaged hair as well,this also makes it look very healthy.You can buy it at walmart,sav-on,anything like that.only like 7 bucks,but it's the best:)



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

Hot oil treatments weekly



Biosilk or



leave in conditioner daily.



Aussie three minute miracle every 3 days.



and mousse.



I hear ya I have thick frizzy hair as well



and I'm just starting to get it under control



I bought a Maxius straightener and it helps



as well it came with some nice products



to help to.



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

i have the same hair, i hate it but i layer it also i straight iron it, the straightness wares off but i usually wear a headband with a little hair in the front of the headband, STYLISH!



you can also try different styles like blow drying ur hair straight or straight ironing the lossely curl it and tie or pull back some chunks of hair... it reduces the poofiness,



you can also ask a hairdresser about thining your hair, they have combs that have small blades in between the prongs and they just comb through your hair..... ask the hairdresser im sure she'll know



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

You should get layers, which will help. Also, you may want to use a flat iron/straightener, though since you already have straight hair, this may not be the best choice.



Think about whether you really want long hair or not. I know that every once in a while I like cutting my hair short.



Finally, perhaps curling your hair will hid knots and suchlike. Hopefully this will help.



Uggh! do you guys have any thick hair tips??? PLEASE help!!?

This is what my hair texture is like (after chemical straightening treatment, what a ripoff). I use Aquage Beyond Shine spray and flat iron my hair in sections, and it stays straight, smooth, and shiny all day, even in humidity. The spray is supposed to protect your hair from damage from the flat iron, too. I also use Frizz Ease Hair Serum right when I get out of the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment